Are you Maharashtrian? And do you travel to other states for participating in the Ultra Marathon? That’s because you didn’t know that there is an Ultramarathon happening in Pune, which is also called the city of culture and the hub for education. You get to experience the trails and the gradients which seriously tests your limits like never before.
This marathon is considered to be tough, so do see your doctor before getting into this.
What’s the venue?
Innovera School, Loni Kalbhor, Pune
How to reach?
You know Shivajinagar, right? From there get on the Pandavdand Road and then follow through Loni Kambhor. That’s the venue!!
When is the marathon?
The marathon will be on 16th and 17th November.
What’s Ultra time?
Hey Ultra handsome! You need to reach the point at sharp 4:30 AM.
Where to do registration?
As mentioned earlier, the last date is on the 9th of November and you can book yours by clicking on the price section given below. To know more about categories before your booking, read further.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,000 ClosedNote: The Last date to register is 9th November.
What are the categories?
- Pune Ultra 161 KM: you shall be above 21 years. This is big! To participate in this marathon, you need to practice very hard and make sure you cover 161KM.
- Pune Ultra 100 KM: This Ultramarathon would be testing your stamina, so here you need to run for 100 KM. You shall be above 21 years.
- Pune Ultra 75 KM: Make sure you are more than 21 years. To participate in this, you need to run for over 75 Km. Don’t get lost!
- Pune Ultra 50KM: To participate in this category, you need to cover more than 50 KM. You got to be more than 21 years.
- Pacer: You shall be above 18 years! The tickets are available for 100 miles and for 75 miles. Choose yours!
- Team Ultra 25 KMx4: Are you above 18 years? You need to get 4 tickets if you are leading your team and make sure you have at least 2 women in your team. Each member would be running 25 km.
- Did you participate in the full-marathon with timing of 5-subs last year? If yes, then you can participate in 75KM and 50KM run.
- A minimum of two 50 KM or one 75 KM in the last two years with timings of sub-6 hours 30min for 50 Kms or sub-12 hours for 75 Kms for 100 km.
- A minimum of one 100 KM in the last two years with timings of sub-17 hours is required if you want to participate in 161 Km.
- For the 25 x4 Team event you shall have completed at least one half-marathon last year in less than 2 hours 30 min.
If you belong to rural areas, the organizer offers you the facility of a free stay. Do carry headlamps.
Women participants in 100KM and 161KM shall have a pacer runner mostly for the night run. If you finish the race well then you will be receiving the digital certificate and a unique memento.
So, have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below. Keep us tagging in your pictures and videos @festevemantra and get the chance to get featured on our Instagram.