Hey, all you gorgeous ladies out there! It’s time you take a break from your hectic schedules and give yourself some time. And what can be better than a long run in the fresh air? Pune Women’s Half Marathon will be organized, Chavan Nagar. Pune is not just known for its cool nightlife but also called the cultural capital of Maharashtra. And this time, the city of Peshwas and clifftop fortresses awaits you this March to celebrate every woman and her capability to transform generations by transforming herself.
The Pune Women’s Half Marathon will be organized on the 8th of March at Police Adhikshak Karyalay Pune Gramin, Opp St. Joseph High School, Pashan Road, Chavan Road, Pune. That is, the International Women’s Day. The event is being organized to celebrate womanhood. The marathon is the largest women’s only half marathon in India. The marathon will serve as a platform for women from all fields of life to come together for a healthy lifestyle.
Your Tour Guide:
- From the Airport: From the airport take the Vishranwadi airport road and turn left after Sagar Restaurant onto EIL Road. Now reach Holkar Bridge via Lokmanya Tilak Road. From here you can reach Dr. Homi Bhaba road via the range hill road and you will be just a few meters away.
- Pune Railway Station: from the station reach Connaught Road and take to NH60. Take the exit towards Dhanori Alandi Road and reach Dr. Homi Bhaba
Road via the Range hill road and you are there! Just a few meters more.
Book My Ticket:
To keep the event as amazing as you are, the organizers have kept the seats limited. So book yours right here, RIGHT NOW.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 550 ClosedIncluding a BIB, Finisher's Medal, Hot Breakfast and a race-day T-shirt.
- 21 Km: For all you fierce runners out there, this one is the best bet. Run hard, run fast just don’t stop.
- 10 Km: This is your perfect opportunity to show off all those months of hard work and practice. Take a deep breath, start slowly and increase your pace.
- 5 Km: Hey, you! Yes, you. Don’t think too much give it a shot and maybe next time we’ll be running in a 10Km marathon or who knows a 21Km as well.
But, what about my goodies?
Of course. After all, what is a marathon without the goodies? You will be receiving a bunch of them.
- T-shirts: Getting fit always feels better with a t-shirt.
- Medals: A medal for all three categories, to appreciate your efforts and time.
- BIBs: Oh, how can we forget them?
- Breakfast: Nothing can ever be more delicious than the post-run hot breakfast. And they have it all prepared. All you need to do is GRAB IT!
- Timing chip and e-certificate: Only for those participating in the 10Km and 21Km category.
- Oh! And prizes for 10Km and 21Km category runners(open category).
Facilities and Guidelines:
- A Zumba warm-up and cool down will be provided to all the runners.
- The route is an AIMS certified route and what route could have been better.
- Only 18 years and above aged will be allowed to participate in the 10Km and 21Km category.
- The tickets are sold on a no-refund policy.
- No prizes and e-certificates will be provided to 5Km participants.
- In case of any discrepancy in the registration form, you can mail your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The marathon is only for women and no other gender is allowed. At the same time, if you have a kid who is a year or two and will be carried in your arms throughout the run, it is a permissible scenario.
Other than this you can roam around Pune, and enjoy the magnificence of Sinhagad Fort and the grand Aga Khan Palace. And don’t miss out on visiting Shaniwar Wada (Yes the one where Kashibai (Priyanka Chopra) lived in Bajirao Mastani).