Running a marathon can be scary but it provides valuable benefits to your mind, body and soul. This year fills your resolution list with the marathon and it’s a monumental accomplishment. Thinking of joining with marathon squads? Avail this great opportunity and participate in Punjab Half Marathon 2020 scheduled on 16th February 2020. After the huge success of the 6th Punjab Half Marathon, they are back with a bang with yet another edition of Punjab Half Marathon!
Are you ready to reap the health benefits of marathon running? Then register for Punjab Half Marathon at Chandigarh Club Ltd, Sector 1. There will be the runner’s limit of 5000 participants on a first come first serve basis. Follow Festeve Mantra to know more updates about tickets, participation in Marathon.
How to reach the venue?
By Air – From Chandigarh International Airport, reach the club in just 37 mins via Airport Road.
By Bus – Raipur/Vikas Nagar Bus Station, Vikas Nagar Bus Station, Raipur Bus Station, R Station Bus Station, Railway Station Bus Station are nearby by Local Bus Stops to reach the club
By Train – Chandigarh Junction and Chandi Mandir railway station are the nearby stations from where you can reach the venue.
Where to register for Punjab Half-Marathon 2020?
Glad you asked that! You can compare ticket prices and choose your ticket vendor from the list below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 Book NowRegistration Ends on 2nd Feb'20 | Including BIB with Timing chip, Medal Certificate, T Shirt, Energy Drink
What are the race categories and their eligibility?
There are three race categories as below:
- 21 KM Half-Marathon: This is a competitive and timed category where the participants need to cover a distance of 21 KM. If you are aiming for this category, your age needs to fall under 16-30 years, 30-40 years, 40-50 years, 50-60 years & 60+ years.
- 10 KM Run: This one’s also competitive and timed category where you’ll need to run for a distance of 10 KM and you should be in the age categories of Under 18 years, 18-45 years and 45+ years.
- 5 KM Run: Here comes the fun part. If you are looking to have fun at the ground and want to run with your kids or friends, this is the category to participate in as it is open for all.
If you have decided to participate in the 21KM half-marathon, you must first check under what weight category you fall before final registration’s done.
- Male Weight Categories (21 Km) – 80-90 Kg, 90-100 Kg & 100+Kg
- Female Weight Categories (21km) – 70-80 Kg, 80-90 Kg, 90-100 Kg & 100+ Kg
Flag off timing:
The timing will be the most important factor in Marathon and get set for the race with power-packed shoes and reach the destination as earlier as possible.
- 21 Km Marathon – 6.00 AM
- 10 Km Marathon – 6.15 AM
- 5 Km Marathon – 6.30 AM
Gifts for Participants:
- 21 KM & 10 KM & 5km (Timed) – Participants will get timing chips, T-shirts, Medal, Certificate, Refreshments and Energy drinks.
- For 5 Km (Fun Run) – Medal, certificate, T-shirt, Refreshments and Energy Drink
Facilities for Racers:
- Parking slots for cars & bagging counters
- Portable washrooms at venue and on route
- Ambulance, doctor’s team, physiotherapists and medical counter on route
- Help desk counter
- Professional photographer and videographer
- Refreshments and route marshals
To celebrate your victory at the finishing point, they’ve also arranged a Dhol Team. Later, you can also apply for getting your photos by submitting your BIB number.
Running a marathon is not just about training your body to reach new physical limits; it’s also a matter of determination and mental strength. Are you a newbie for Marathon? Comment your interests below and Festeve Mantra will guide to roll on in marathon happening in 2020.