Let’s play the RANG BARSE Holi
Holi is the festival of colours that people love celebrating with friends and families by splashing water and different colours like green, blue, yellow and red on each other. ‘RANG BARSE’ festival is back with its crazy vibes where people come together to laugh, dance and feast on the occasion of Holi. It’s going to happen at the Pebble – The Jungle lounge where you’ll enjoy the traditional music as well stirring live band and dance till forever.
This Rang Barse festival is gonna be an excellent festival as people who join will have lots of surprises. You’ll be eating, dancing, throwing colours and lots of fun that you would not miss.
Join the celebration where you’ll be showered with the powdered colours that have meanings in our culture.
How to Reach?
By road: Get on to NH44 from Kempagowda International airport and then follow Bellary Rd to Kumara Krupa Rd in Jayamahal. Continue on the same road to reach the Pebble – The Jungle Lounge at Palace Grounds.
Registrations are open for couples and single males & females. You can check out the prices below and book your tickets now to get available discounts.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 400 Book NowNote: Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
The festival will be celebrated two types of Holi for you people to enjoy every bit of it and have unlimited fun throughout the day.
- Bollywood Desi Style – The Bollywood style Holi will be celebrated during the day in a purely traditional style with traditional music and dance.
- Trance Holi – You can join the Trance Holi if you want to yourself to be fully immersed in the intoxicating vibes of Holi.
What you’ll be enjoying at the festival?
The festival will make your Holi unforgettable as there will be bhangra dance, live band stage, tongue-tingling food and variety of colours for an awesome experience. Here are things that you’ll be enjoying there:
- Rain Dance – Enjoy the rain-dance with a splash of colourful water and have fun.
- Free colours – You can pick your favourite colours and throw them on your friends.
- Open Lawn – You’ll be having large ground to play a safe and enjoyable Holi.
- Food Stalls – You can taste a variety of flavourful food there.
- Live Band & Dhol – Dance your style on a live band or traditional dhol bhangra.
- Huge Set-up – The arrangements will be done so that you can celebrate the vibrant festival of colours with full enthusiasm,
It will be a Holi party that you might never have attended till date. Everything from music, delicacies, dance and colours will be there to set- up your mood. So, make sure you are there with your squad for all the fun that’ll be waiting for you.