Rang de! Haan Rang de!!
Not only the young but old people too can indulge in some Holi fiesta. Rang De Hyderabad has already arranged mind-blowing activities for you. Let the hues of this day make your time ahead incredible and keep away all the darkness you might face. Unlock the fun spirit and ask your BFFs to join you. There will be food, music and a dash of color.
To know more keep on reading further.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Rajiv Gandhi International Airport make sure you head east on Airport Approach Road toward CargoRotary. Get through NH 44 and merge with Nehru Outer Ring Road followed by Gachibowli- Miyapur Road. Later, turn right at Kothaguda X Road and turn left onto Madhapur Road. The whole commute will take at least an hour.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Some interesting things you may like,
- Rain Dance: Oh yeah! The dance in the shower. Have fun!
- Bhang: This is what you came for! Drink and enjoy!
- Food: Munch on some treats for you. It’s super tasty!
- Balloon fight: Entertain yourself and indulge yourself in the balloon-fight. Target hit!
- Selfie booth: Each corner is color lifted. Use some props and get that perfect selfie.
- DJs: They will make you move and shake to the best EDMs and so on. DJ Prikha & DJ XKing will be boosting your energy.
- Dhol: To add more fun you can tap your feet as the Punjabi Dhol starts playing.
- Telangana Dappulu: The special native band will be played.
- Jalna Band: To oomph up the Holi celebrations more there will be Jalna Band.
- Color smokes: The smokey color mixing with the air will create such a pleasant and filmy view.
- Kids zone: While you are having fun you can drop your kids at the Kids Zone where they can have fun. Live them free!
Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments below.