We all know that more than 70% land in India is used for Agriculture, but gradually the occupation is not getting that hype and people are turning towards the urban areas in search of jobs which offer a fixed source of income.
To create more awareness about agriculture, the objective of this Marathon is “Do agriculture! Save agriculture!”
The 4G network is just tap away but if there is no agriculture then there won’t be any food on your plate which won’t help you get any energy to scroll through any feed further.
The “Run Coimbatore Marathon” is the Marathon with a purpose.
Date: Sunday 15th December
Timing: 5:30 AM to 11:00 AM
10Km: Fun Run | Age: More than 14yr
5Km: Fun Run | Age: More than 10 years
2Km: Fun Run/walk | Age: More than 5 years
Excited!! Register using the price section below:
Check Ticket Prices
1 OFFERSUse code 'KWIK15' on MobiKwik app/web & get 15% SuperCash @ Goeventz
Starting Rs. 741 Book Now
Remember the following rules and conditions:
- Just the way some shops have the fixed rate plate the runners at this marathon once registered to a category, cannot switch up or down later.
- Once you are registered you won’t need to carry your breakfast or any refreshments. Everything is included in the registration fee (T-shirt, breakfast, refreshment, medal, and certificate).
- Don’t forget to put on that BIB because without the BIB with an assigned number one is not allowed to participate.
- Don’t miss the flag-off time if you are under-registered category as one might get disqualified.
- Runners must be physically fit to run the marathon. If unsure, check with your doctor before registration and event.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Cash prize and mementos are applicable for 5km and 10km run including all genders.
- It’s the only flagship Marathon of the Coimbatore City.
Are you planning for the run with the purpose and one-of-its-kind? Let us know in the comments section below.
For all enquires please contact the organizer:
Phone: +91 97874 74294 (WhatsApp), 97874 84294