India, being one of the most diverse countries in the world, is a true example of the saying – “In diversity, there is strength and there is beauty”. To support and promote this cause of diversity and inclusion, the Run For Diversity Half Marathon is back with its 3rd edition in Mumbai this winter. The race is scheduled to start at 5:30 A.M. on Sunday, 1st December 2019 from Sanpada Palm Beach Road.
Read on to know more about the most awaited event of the year!
All the information about race categories, timings, and kits!
There are 4 types of races scheduled for the day. We know it might get overwhelming for you to decide which one to choose. As always, we’ve summarized everything below.
- 21K Half Marathon – This 21 kilometer timed run is for all the marathon ninjas older than 18 years. It’ll start at 5:30 A.M. so you better be at the location by 5 A.M. All the participants will be given a medal, an E-certificate and a Drifit T-Shirt for their hard work. We recommend you start prepping already!
- 10K Run – The 10 kilometer run is scheduled to start at 6 A.M. All those older than 15 years are eligible to participate. This is also a timed run and all the participants will be honored with a medal, an E-certificate and a Drifit T-Shirt. Yippie!
Guys, if you are planning to participate in any of the above two races, there’s a special gift for you. You will get a stylish Drifit Jacket absolutely free! You better be on your toes to register as the offer ends on 31st October 2019. Well, who doesn’t like free stuff, eh? Click on the ticket widget below NOW!
- 5K Run – Champs, if you’re older than 12 and loved running in school races, this one’s for you. You all will also get a medal, an E-certificate and a Drifit T-Shirt in your participating kits. The race will start at 6:45 A.M. Be on time!
- 2K Fun Run – As the name suggests, this one’s for all the munchkins older than 5 years. It is a non-timed run and the gift bags will have a medal, an E-certificate and a Drifit T-Shirt. The race starts at school time i.e. 7:30 A.M.
* Refreshments will be given to the participants of all the 4 categories.
Registration and ticket guide!
Just click on the ticket widget below and you’ll land up directly at the ticket site.
Check Ticket Prices
Let’s come to the most exciting part now. PRIZES!
The total prize worth is a jaw-dropping ₹ 1, 15, 200.
The Prize Money depends on what category you are participating in and is the same irrespective of Age (18-50+ yrs.) and Gender.
- Race Half-Marathon: 1st prize – ₹ 4,000 | 2nd Prize – ₹ 3,000, |3rd Prize – ₹ 2,000
- Race 10KM: 1st Prize – ₹ 3,000 | 2nd Prize – ₹ 2,000 | 3rd Prize – ₹1,000
- Race 5KM: 1st Prize – ₹ 1,500 | 2nd Prize – ₹ 1,200 | 3rd Prize – ₹ 1,000
Prize money will be given 7 days after the event. Don’t worry; the organizers will be in touch with you.
Some important information to keep in mind!
- Jackets will be distributed on the BIBS Distribution Day. The final date of the same will be disclosed shortly.
- The finish time will be updated on the event website within 48 hours of the race day.
- E-certificate will be available to download from the event website after 7 days.
Marathons are rightly considered to be one of the most demanding physical challenges that an individual can undertake. So, eat well and prep hard. We’ll see you on race day.
For all enquires please contact the organizer:
Make sure to share this with your friends and leave your valuable comments below!