Wake-up and jog!!
Every year thousands of generous souls come in Pune to participate in this State Level event. The organizers are true with what they say and have helped thousands of needful people from the funds they’ve gathered. Don’t you want to share some? Surely, you do! Read further to know more. The Marathon will be happening in December. Register as soon as possible!
How to go there?
- Via road: If you are in Wakad, you can choose the fastest route which is via Aditya Birla Hospital Marg. Drive through the Walhekar wadi road and reach the venue within 20 minutes. or You can Drive through Karjat Khopoli Marg and Follow the lavish Bengaluru-Mumbai Highway. Take Aundh -Ravet BRTS Road and reach the venue within 2 hours.
- Via Train: You can reach a day prior if you want from Karjat by boarding the Sinhagad Express.
Where to book your tickets?
Just as you think about booking your tickets, you can scroll down below and compare the prices and register. You need to hurry as the last day to register is on November 30th!
Check Ticket Prices
Let me know the category:
This year they have taken up the challenge of clocking total kilometers on the day of marathon equal to Earth’s circumference. The circumference is of 40,075KM.
1. Half Marathon:
Age category for the prize
- Below 45 men and women: The first three winners would be receiving cash prizes of 25000 to 10000.
- 45+ men and women: If you are among the top three you would be receiving cash prizes of 25000 to 10000.
2. 10K: To participate in this Marathon you need to be above 18 years.
Age category for prizes:
- Below 45 men and women: The first three winners would be receiving cash prizes of 15000 to 8000
- 45+ men and women: If you are among top three you would be receiving cash prizes of 15000 to 8000
3. Hope Run 5K: The participant shall be above 18 years.
The Top three winners(Men/Women) in this category will receive a cash prize from 10000 to 5000 rupees.
- Corporate Run (5 km): As the name suggests your corporate gang needs to run for 5KM and the participants shall be at least 10.
- Charity Run (2 km): Here, you can run, jog or walk. Whatever suits you the best. Remember, you will be contributing to making someone’s life making better.
- U-16, U-14 Run for school children: Students get to bunk their school and have fun at this Marathon. The top 10 finishers would be winning cash prizes.
What other things you will be getting there:
- T-Shirt: Grab your tickets and be the first in line while they distribute the T-Shirts.
- Certificate and medal: Finish right! And get the finishers’ medal and certificate.
- Time chip: Absolutely, you want to know how long it took for you to reach the finishing line.
- Snacks: Eat up the Post-Race Refreshments which are for you.
- Race Bib: This you can start collecting a few days prior as the organizers would be informing you.
You have the chance to become the angel of hope. So, grab all your desires and luck and move towards the venue to win.
Let us know if you have any questions and do find us on social media.