The summer breeze is in the middle of the season and will be lasting for another month for sure. If you want to spark some fresh air into your lazy summer days where you search for ACs around and ice cream flavors to taste. Wake up around 5 AM as the ambiance is still welcoming and fresh and you won’t feel exhausted.
Make sure you participate in the first edition of Sahara 10K Run 2020.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Rajiv Gandhi International Airport make sure you head east on Airport Approach Road. Get through NH 44 and merge with Outer Ring Road. Later, continue straight onto Gachibowli Road and turn left into ISB Road. The whole commute will take at least an hour.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below and register.
Check Ticket Prices
- 3KM: Have fun along the way as you cover the distance of 3KM.
- 5KM: The finishing line is waiting for you after 5KM.
- 10KM: Pull up your socks and complete this run with pace.
Tell me something more:
- T-Shirt: The participants will be receiving 10K Sahara T-Shirts.
- Zumba: Once the run is over shake it on the floor and have some fun.
- Medals: All the participants will be receiving medals.
- Refreshments: Once the run is over you can munch on some bites.
- Certificate: All the participants would be receiving the certificate.
Once the event is over you can get those awesome photos.
This is a run for a cause which is “Run for divyangs” which is the movement initiated with a motto of inspiring others to be active for all who can’t due to illness and disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Let your gang know about this cool Sahara 10K and sweat it out.
Have you already registered? Let us know in the comments section below.