Change your perspective towards HR Tech
The technology is evolving with time and its connection with Human management can bring the revolution in the work and workplaces. The upcoming ‘SHRM HR Tech APAC 2020’ is all about the future of work with the ever-growing technology. In order to operate the organizations for the maximum benefits and the constant growth irrespective of their sizes, we must adopt the emerging technology in our people management.
You will be getting important insights and ideas about the use and benefits of technology in respect with the HRM. There will be numerous HR professionals attending the event and leading brands showcasing their upcoming launches. Get ready to join this international level conference that’s going to be fruitful.
How to reach?
By Road: Get on Nehru outer ring road in Gandiguda from Airport Road and continue on Nehru outer ring road to Madhava Reddy colony then keep driving on Gachibowli – Miyapur road to the venue in Izzathnagar.
You can book your ticket for the two-day conference from the below section by choosing the category you’re going to participate in.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 23,400 Book NowNote: Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
You’ll be watching the leading HR from the world of work across the world speaking about the crux of the conference. Here is the list of keynote speakers who’ll be sharing some valuable insights.
- Sheel Majumdar – Executive Communication, Customer Advocacy & Program Management Worldwide – HR, Microsoft GTM
- Dr Deepak Vohra – Special Advisor to The Prime Minister Ambassador at Government of India
- Dr Shalini Lal – Founder Infinity OD
- Manish Bahl – AVP Center for The Future of Work, Cognizant
- Sanjay Dutt – Digital HR Transformation, HR Operations & Statutory Compliance, EXL Globally
- Chaitanya Sreenivas – Vice President – HR & HR Head, IBM Isa
- Amit Sharma – VP, HR & Member – Country Management – Volvo Group India
- Raghavendra K – SVP & Global Head – HRD, Infosys BPM Ltd
- Susan Armstrong – Managing Partner, Global Training Transformation
- Satish Rajarathnam – Senior VP & Global Head – Strategic Resourcing, Mphasis
- Ravishankar B – HR & Wellness Community, RoundGlass Partners
- Prithvi Shergill – Advisor, Investor, Researcher, Ideapreneur, Co-Create tomorrow
- D N Prasad – Senior Director; Strategy, People & Organization GovTech, Singapore
What’s more about the conference?
There will be hundreds of delegates, mid & senior-level HR professionals and leaders participating in the conference. Let’s check out what all you’ll be acquiring during the two-day event.
- Listen to the engaging keynote sessions and gain valuable ideas.
- Learn how technology can help reduce stress and increase productivity at work.
- Interact with the top HRs through the biggest HR Tech meet.
- Get the opportunity to discuss innovative ways to leverage technology in HR.
- Get the answer to all your questions related to HR Tech through the exhibition.
- Get the opportunity to build a strong network with leading HRs and speakers.
The conference is going to be a super-engaging event as people from around the world will be coming. If you want to gain an understanding of the latest trends in HR Tech then book your tickets and be a part of this insightful discussion.