The 5th South Asian Cities Summit gear up to face the challenges of building a better urban future. Asia’s largest gathering of mayors and city officials from around the world can share their knowledge and learn from the experience of each other and contribute their bit in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and join hands together to build a better urban future for coming generations.
After successfully organizing the 4th edition of SAC Summit All India Institute of Local Self-Government (AIILSG) recently announced about the 5th South Asian Cities Summit 2020 will be organized in Goa on 5th March-6th March at Cidade de Goa, Vainguinim Beach, Panaji.
How to reach:
- By Air: From Goa International Airport take a local taxi and reach the venue in just 55 min.
- By Train: The nearest station is Vasco da Gama Railway Station and it would take 59 min to reach your destination
- By Bus: From Vasco KTC Bus Stand, Mormugao the destination is around 27 km and within an hour you can reach the venue easily.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. Free Book Nowyou need to proceed with the registration.
About the Event:
In today’s fast-paced world the change in urban demography is also taking place quickly. Cities are expanding and their challenges are extremely high where they need knowledge and resource-sharing, innovative ideas and technologies and great city leaders with a new vision.
The city mayors and the officials from municipal have learned many from their experiences of their counterparts in other countries and they are ready to implement various initiatives for the larger public good.
We are expecting the participation of 200+ mayors from India and 50+ Mayors from South Asian Countries to join hands together to build a better urban future for the coming generations.
Agenda of Event:
Starts with the Inaugural Session on March 5th on behalf of chief guest Ms. Mridula Sinha, Governor, Goa. Let’s see the points below which they are going to address on 5th SAC Summit 2020.
- Sustainable Cities – The discussion points will be about the global outlook of urban sustainability, the success & failure of cities in implementing sustainable solutions and more about cities.
- Mobility – The discussion points will be the difficulties of Public transportation vs Private, Transportation choices – convenience, pro-poor, regulatory framework, and more problems.
- Water & Cities – Addressing the major scenario of water in India, Smart Management of water and assets and more about water supply business.
- Digital Transformation of City Management – They are going to discuss the Readiness of cities for new digital technologies, Finding Financing Smart solutions through a public debt fund, PPP, etc. and more points.
- Urban Sanitation & Inclusive Cities – They will discuss Community awareness, the Role of Information and Communication Technologies in sanitation practices, the Role of the private sector in building a more inclusive city and more.
Don’t miss out on these valuable sessions and you have the great opportunity to meet leaders, experts on this event. Learn more about your cities and the development which they going to implement for a better future.
What’s the discussion is about? If you are interested to attend the event comment below.