Pitch your start-up at Start-up Milaap
Startup Milaap aims to bring together the environmental startups so that they can pitch their ideas and plans to the top investors and business owners in order to raise funding. Many startups, founders, leaders, investors and entrepreneurs come and talk about the rising environmental issues. Through the platform, they collectively find out solutions to deals with severe environmental conditions.
It is a great opportunity to get exposure among the top-line investors, showcase the innovations and technology to bring about a change in the environment and promote your brand. The best part about the conference is you can gain some valuable insights through keynote addresses, speaker talks, panel discussions and one-on-one sessions.
How to reach?
By Road: From Indira Gandhi International Airport, take Ullan Batar Marg and then get on Rao Tularam Marg. Continue on Rao Tularam Marg and then take Palam Marg to outer ring road and follow August Kranti Marg to reach the venue.
Get your tickets here
To book your tickets and stalls in the event, check out the list below and choose your passes for the category that you want to join.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 2,000 ClosedValid for Conference Day | Valid for 1 Individual | Complimentary Tea & Lunch | Access to Speed Dating Area | Access to all Panels and Talks | Unlimited Networking
Highlights of the conference
- You will be offered the two ways to pitch your start-up ideas to secure funding, one is ‘Game of ideas’ which is for environmental start-ups and the other is ‘Chamber of Investors’ which is open for all-sector start-ups.
- Get insights on current environmental issues and how to figure out the ways to come out of them.
- You‘ll be listening to in-depth talks and panels delivered by the leaders to enrich your understanding.
- Product & start-up showcase will be held there to
- The exhibition will be organized for branding and media coverage.
- More than 300 investors, speakers and entrepreneurs will come together to build a strong professional network.
You will be watching the following speakers talking on various subjects:
- Hemendra Mathur – Venture Partner Bharat Innovation Fund
- Ripu Daman Bevli – Plogging Ambassador of India
- Siddharth Agarwal – VP, Ecom Express
- Amit Gupta – Co-founder, Yulu & Inmobi
- Ritu Marya – Editor-in-chief, Entrepreneur media APAC
- Sandeep Aggarwal – Founder Droom & Shopclues
- Nobomita Majumdar – TEDx Speaker
- Shashank Randev – Founder, VC100X VC
- Akshay Taneja – Director, TDI Infrastructure Ltd.
- Neeran Chhiber – Modular capital
Why should you attend?
- You’ll get to showcase your brand and initiatives to create a desirable future.
- You will listen to great insights and ideas from leaders that can be executed to bring environmental change.
- The opportunity to expand your network by meeting to the top business owners, founders and VCs.
- You could be a part of the best panel and have meaningful interactions.
- The chances of pitching your ideas to the investors and getting funds.
- Know the obstacles that many business people face and ways to overcome them so that you can implement them.
The conference gives exposure to the start-ups that take impactful initiative for the betterment of the future. So, take your start-up journey ahead with a strong foundation by exploring opportunities at Milaap. And book your tickets now.