The Marathon which is Classic!
Experience the classy Marathon i.e. Tata Mumbai Marathon which has secured its place on the chart of Top 10. This is the Marathon, established in the year 2004. The legendary London Marathon winner Hugh Jones is the Race Director so, you can count on the total event as it is going to be definitely unforgettable.
When is the Tata Mumbai Marathon 202 happening?
The marathon is happening on 19th January 2020
What is the location?
The location as you know is Mumbai. But, being you as an athlete can’t start your run from anywhere. Here is the exact starting point where you shall reach: Opposite CST the race will begin and the route brings up the Flora fountain view, Marine drive, Chowpatty, Hajji Ali Mahim church and the catchy Bandra Worli Sea Link.
There will be lots of people cheering you up to win this ultimate win. You won’t fall short of motivation.
How to reach this furious city?
We all know that Mumbai is the epicenter of fashion in India. Well!! You can reach Mumbai by any route. Take a flight, bus or train. Most of the towns in India are well connected with this city. If you reach Pune, then Mumbai is just 4 to 5 hours away. That’s all!! And maybe the Potholes can delay your arrival.
Where to proceed with Registration?
So, most of the applications are open until the last week of November. And to make the process easier just click on the given below button:
What are the Categories?
1. Full Marathon: For participating in this Marathon, you have to run for 42Km, and you will be receiving the T-shirt.
Eligibility: Are you above 18 years? Then you are eligible for this Marathon. If you complete this run, you will receive the Finishers Medal. And don’t forget that this is the Official qualifying race of the Abbott MM Wanda Age Group World Rankings.
Hurry! The last date of applications is on 29th November. Scroll up and Register!
2. Half marathon: The Half- Marathon is for 21km long and you will receive the finishers medal too. You gotta be more than 18 years of age.
3. Open 10k: Keep running for 10 km and get the finishers medal. If you are above 15 years of age than you are eligible.
4. Dream Run: The dream run is for the fundraising basically and you can jog for 5.9 KM and see to it that you are above 12 years. Congrats in advance! You are soon to enter your teens! (High-five). Finish this race well and get that finishers medals.
Note: Application ends on 22nd November.
5. Senior citizens run: Age like a wine and Run is like_____. You? Energetic as you, huh!! Okay!! So, if you are wondering how long you must run in this marathon then here is the information. You must run for approx. 4.2km and you shall be above 60 years. The happiness you get through this run would be more than a medal. Right?
Note: Apply before 29th November.
6. Champions with disability: Champions!! You got to get running for 1.5km and you shall be above 12 years. And you will be receiving the Participation certificate.
Note: The last date to apply is on 29th November.
If you find yourself getting tired and hungry, the organizers have arranged post-race refreshments.
Watch this space for more! Catch us on Instagram @festevemantra
Let the magic of distance rule. So, make your way to this dream city on the third Sunday of January in 2020 as the big race awaits for you.
Which Marathon are you participating in? Let us know in the comments below. Know anyone who wants to attend Marathon? Share this article with them. Now!