Gird up yourself for Lonavala (TUM)
Running is a sports activity that keeps you fit and your mind healthy and stable. Aren’t you guys excited for the forthcoming TATA Ultra Marathon (TUM) this February? This running game is a perfect event that you will relish even after years as it will give you the opportunity to experience the surging slopes, forts, lakes and picturesque scenes of Lonavala.
It comes with a purpose to let athletes, who have the potential to run an extra mile, walk an ultra-run. If you’re an athlete and enjoy running then this is for you. Participate in this run to boost your stamina and to take a lot more than just a marathon. Let us further look at the important information about the marathon.
How to reach?
By Train: From Pune international airport, the fastest route is via train. You can take a walk of 10 minutes to the airport corner and take the train to Alankar talkies. After that walk for 4 minutes and onboard the Deccan express from Pune to reach Lonavala. From there take an auto or walk through NH48 to reach the venue.
Check out the price section below and make your bookings for the marathon. Hurry up! And do not miss the chance to save a few bucks on ticket prices.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 2,000 ClosedNote: Registration ends on 23rd Feb'20.
- 50 Km – Take part in this run if you’re an athlete and ultra-runner who can complete the sloppy roads and win the full marathon.
- 35 Km – This is a challenging run that helps you test your potential and enthusiasm for a long distance. Participate to show your caliber of running a few extra miles.
Rewards & Takeaways
Have you heard “hard work pays off”? This is what you’ll see in this marathon and here are the key rewards and takeaways for you guys.
- T-shirt – You will be getting a reflective vest over the t-shirt to wear in the marathon.
- Prize – The first few finishers will get the prize money for their endurance and consistency.
- Bib – Bib will be distributed a day before the run with the race kit.
- Goodie bag – A goodie bag will be waiting for you that will include the head torch with the individual.
- Refreshment – You will be given the energy drinks and foods to fill in your tummy for the long run.
This marathon has a myriad of experiences to offer you in the hilly route of Lonavala. You will get your hands-on numerous stuff and yes, don’t believe me but see yourself. Make this trip unforgettable by taking along your friends to cherish every single moment.
So, gear up for this sporty activity and share all the fun.