Pack your bags and get ready to run
‘TCS World 10 K Bengaluru’ is the run that allows all the people, who have a spirit to run and get fit, in the marathon. Whether you are a sporty teen, elite runner or a hearty senior; you all are welcomed to join the run and fun at the bustling city Bengaluru this Summer. You will inspire and get inspired by watching the huge mass of runners around the city. You will be watching the athletes, runners and racers with the enthusiasm and joy to run the miles and get fit together.
The race offers plenty of stuff to the winners who take the motivation till the end to finish the run. This is a golden opportunity to make yourself healthy and start your fitness journey on a serious note. So, get up and get the details ahead to become a part of this run and win some exciting stuff.
How to reach?
By Road: Get on NH 44 from Kempegowda International Airport and follow Bellary road to Guttahalli Main road, then get on Sankey road in Bengaluru. Take Raj Bhavan road and then CK Jaffer Sharief road to Kasturba Marg. Continue on Vittal Mallya Road in Ashok Nagar to reach the venue.
Where to proceed with Registration?
So, most of the applications are open until the last week of April. And to make the process easier just click on the given below button:
- 10 Km – There is this category of the 10 Km distance and stay tuned to know about it more.
- 10 Km – This will be a separate open-run for all the people who are above the age of 15.
- 5 Km – It is a timed run but full of fun and adventure throughout the way for the participants.
- 4 Km – This one is the non-timed fun category for senior citizens of above the age of 60.
- 4 Km – This non-timed race category is open for all the champions who are physically challenged and above 12 years.
Inclusions in the run
There will be lots of inclusions in the run for the participants that attract you to join the fun. You can take them as an add-on benefit to fitness you get while running this amazing run and cherish for a lifetime ahead.
- Medal – Medal will be available for the finishers of the timed runs post running session.
- T-shirt – The finishers tee will be available for the finishers of the timed runs.
- Certificate – There will be timing e-certificate available for the participants for the timed runs.
- Bib – Every participant will get the individual timing bib for the timed runs.
The run is going to keep your heart beating all the way and will make it healthy by burning those extra calories that you have taken in. Accompany your friends, family or anyone you love to bring on this journey and participate with all your heart.