We all are always on the lookout for some exceptional events to happen. Sometimes we are inclined to all the self-help stuff and sometimes we just don’t want to get our step into that territory. But when the bug of improving bites us, the first thing Mr. YouTube recommends us are Ted Talks. The story you might hear on this platform can help you out if you feel stuck in any way. If you haven’t found your true calling, you may find a Ted Talk about a man who realized about his passion and had guts to pursue the same. No guts, no glory!
When we have stories and we believe in them it helps us grow. At least we tend to live consciously! Listening to Ted Talks is a good practice to stick with as it provides lots of wisdom.
Take out one day and be open to intake all pearls of wisdom. To give you a perfect scoop of experience and knowledge, TEDxGateway is all set to happen on February 23rd.
How to reach?
Via Road: From Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, get on the Western Express Highway from Service Road. Later, get through Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan Road and Dr. Annie Besant Road which is in Lotus Colony. The whole commute will take a maximum of 30 minutes.
Where to register?
Ready to get the dose of Ted Talk. Grab your tickets by just clicking on the price section given below.
Whichever pass you opt for, you will get entry to the dedicated food zone.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 999 ClosedNote: Each ticket/confirmation admits one attendee only.
Who are the speakers?
There would be sessions happening from morning 9 to 6:30 PM. All 20+ speakers will keep you hooked to your seats and you will feel like jotting down all the wise truth bombs they throw at you. Just be willing!
- Ambuj Sen Patra: He is the poet who speaks and conveys the message about mental health.
- Lily Peng: She is the MD, PHD and Product Manager at Google Brain AI research group.
- Shashi Tharoor: The only man in India who has the pile of new words of which we haven’t heard of before. He is a member of Parliament, Lok Sabha.
- Rishab Jain: This guy won $25,000 as he invented a safer way to treat cancer. This inventor is just 15 years old.
- Tom Thum: He is Australia’s greatest beatboxer. He has been nominated for ARIA Music Award.
- Richard Bona: He is the virtuoso Cameroonian Grammy-award winning jazz bassist.
- Hajer Sharief: She is the co-founder of “Together we build it” and you can also catch up on her recent TED Talk where she talks about how to use family dinner to teach politics.
- Eli Beer: He is the founder of United Hatzalah of Israel. He focuses on mainly providing medical assistance quickly.
- Senjuti Saha: She is the microbiologist working at the intersection of Clinical Microbiology in Bangladesh.
- Karen Hao: She is the AI reporter for MIT Technology Review. She also writes for the newsletter known as the Algorithm.
- Yuval Mor: He is known to be an AI technologist and Healthcare Disruptor. He is the CEO of Beyond Verbal.
- Ashwin Naidu: His twitter bio mentions that he is Wildlife Conservationist, a social entrepreneur.
- Lili Haydn and Opium Moon: She is an American rock violinist, vocalist, and composer.
- Gangadhar Patil: The man who runs 101Reporters.
- Shruti Kapoor: She is an Indian Economist and the founder of Sayfty.
- Vrishab Krishna: He has been working on a method to detect amblyopia using AI-powered smartphone.
- Moriba Jah: He is an American space scientist and is known for his contributions in determining the orbit.
- Nirupa Rao: She is the botanical illustrator. She enjoys and celebrates the flora of India in her work.
- Bruce Friedrich: He is the co-founder of The Good Food Institute and talks about various innovative ideas in food technology.
- Rives: He is an American poet and he appeared on 3 seasons of HBO’s Def poetry jam.
Thanks for coming to our Ted Talk and getting all the information about the TEDxGateway.
Pass on this word to all your friends and get your passes now. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.