Bathing in Gin!
Do you find yourself trying and tasting various beverages? As we know, gin is not out of the league for you. To help you find the tribe of gin lovers and talk about all things gin head to the gin festival hosted by Food Talk India & Gin Explorers Club. The Gin explorers club 3.0 is bringing more than 10 gin brands for you to taste from. The two days will be best for you. To know more about India’s biggest gin festival. Scroll further!
How to reach?
Via Road: From Indira Gandhi International Airport make sure you take the Ullan Batar Marg and get through Rao Tularam Marg and reach Shaheed Sudhir Tyagi Marg which is in Block A.
Where to register?
Slide below and click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 400 ClosedPlease remember to carry a valid government-issued photo ID Proof (Driver's License/ Aadhar Card/ Passport). You may not be permitted to enter in the absence of a valid ID Proof.
Which brands will seek my heart?
Jaisalmer | Hendrick’s | Monkey 47 | Tanqueray 10 | Caorunn | Bombay Sapphire | Beefeater | SpeedX222
- Drink gin: Everything gin is happening here for you. You will get to sip the finest selection of International & desi gins.
- Bars: Pop-ups gin bars will be exciting. Sit and gossip!
- Live performance: Best music line-up and feet-tapping DJ sets will create that vibe very suitable for the groovy ambiance.
- Food: Hit the food nook to get those yummy delights into your tummy.
- Tasting session & workshop: The whole process of making, serving and drinking anything is an art and Gin is not out of it. The hosts will be conducting sessions and workshops you need to attend.
The arena will be very photogenic. So, raise that glass of gin and click lots of pictures as it gets GinOClock.
If you have any questions attack our comments section below.