The exquisite trail run.
This is the time to go further with your winning list. We know you love participating in marathons but The jumping Gorilla Run might be something you can get addicted to and would be waiting for the same to happen next year. The trail is all set in the hilly areas of the Sahyadris & all you need to keep in mind is that you are on this trail to explore.
Read further to know more!
How to reach?
The starting line and finishing line are the same. Gather at the New Katraj Tunnel. Let’s know more about how can you reach there,
Via road: From Pune International Airport continue straight to Mhada Colony and later take the Airport Road, Alandi Road, and NDA Pashan Road to NH 48 in Mangadewadi.
The whole commute will take at least 1 hour.
Where to register?
You can proceed with the registrations by clicking on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,000 ClosedNote: Registration ends on 15th Feb'20.
Tell me more about categories:
- 80K: The run will start at 6:00 AM. Warm-up and get ready to win.
- 60K: The run will start at 6:15 AM and you have to keep your stamina intact as you cover the distance of 60K
- 30K: The run will start at 6:30 AM. As you complete the trail you can see the dews gathering over the leaves.
- 10K: The 10K run will be starting at 6:45 AM. Pull up your socks, tie up the laces and move ahead.
What other things I will be getting there?
- T-Shirt: Get that T-Shirt and click pictures later as you will get on the finish line.
- BIB: The BIB will be handed over to you along with the timing chip.
- Finishers Medal: If you finish this run completely till the finishing line you will be getting the medal.
- Trophy: The top podium winners will be receiving Trophies.
- Refreshments: After such a long run you need something yummy to put in your tummy. The hosts have arranged some refreshments.
The trail is mind baffling for sure as they say but will also pump your adrenaline to another level. Come back home with that new liberating energy. So, to make that happen, register!
Let us know if you have any questions.