Open for all!
Looking out for a raw experience where even thou’ the resort makes you feel like you are so in a village. This Festival will be happening at the farm which is the project by Pooja Bhale and is also celebrating its decade this year. They believe in sustainable nature and are building the farm accommodation space and everything around keeping eco-friendliness in mind. These spaces can’t ever get locked.
The organizers have planned all the stuff which will be happening on 31st. Scroll further to know more.
How to reach?
From Shivajinagar get on Ganeshkhind Road and NDA Pashan Road. The venue will be on the way. This commute will take at least 30 minutes.
Where to register?
Unlock your life by registering right now. Click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Note: No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
Note: People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
To know more about The Farm visit www.protecterraef.org
Things you may find interesting:
In this breezy ambiance let your eyes do the talking. Clap for the artists who will present their set here. Indulge in games and enjoy!
- Storytelling: Each one of us has some stories. It could be a very inspiring, story about how you overcame hurdles. Anything! You can listen to lots of moving stories here.
- Open-mic/stand-up: This is like that cafe in the midst of nature which will give you a stage where you can perform your poetry which is still unread and unsaid. Take some poetic pleasure! If you have a treasure of jokes pumping within you, spill it out!
- Food: The menu is set. Yummy food!!
- Music: There would be live music performances and you can also perform.
- Bonfire: The warm feeling around this bonfire will melt you.
- Tent system: There are tents available. But, if you like you can bring yours too.
Watch those whiskers around, there are dogs and goats too!! Get away from the mundane routine Punekars as you can still your mind by doing meditation at this farm.
The clock is ticking towards the new year and we all will celebrate at The Open Village Festival.
If you have any questions feel free to ask us.