Set-up the winning trail!
Are you ready to catch the sight of beautiful scenes as you get going on the Trail decided by Aravali Trail Blazers? Yes! This will be its 7th edition and now it is also ITRA certified. So, what are you waiting for? Keep your spirit high and at least take out half an hour to practice for the run daily. Because you know we want you to win. The practice is important! The Aravali Range is the blessing and as you decide to get into this Trail-a-Thon you are choosing the adventure that comes along with it.
We know you want to get your tickets as the last day is on 28th January.
How to reach?
From Indira Gandhi International Airport head west and reach Rangpuri. Get through NH 48 and turn right as you reach Golf Course Road. Later, pass by The Belaire Condominiums and turn right onto Faridabad-Gurgaon Road. This whole commute will take at least an hour.
This epic trail is known as Manger Trail which is connecting Damdama Lake in the very end.
Where to register?
Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,400 Closed1 OFFERSGet Flat 35% Discount | Limited-Time | Hurry up!
- 7 KM Plogathon: Get in touch with this Swedish fitness trend of plogging as you clean up the route. The participant needs to be of at least 8 years.
- 7 KM Run: The minimum age limit is 8 years and you have to get over the trail and run for 7 KM.
- 14 KM Run: The Aravali Trail calls you in. Run for 14 KM and see that you have completed your 12th year on this earth.
- 28 KM Run: This Marathon begins around 8 AM and those who are above 18 years are welcomed to get into this run.
- 56 KM Ultra Run: Participating in this completely Ultra Run? Oh really!! See that you are above 18 years. Get those head torch on too!!
- 84 KM Ultra Run: Practice hard!! You will be aiming to complete this 84 KM Ultra Run. Be above 18 years!
What I will be receiving there?
- Jersey: This is what you came for!! Unique Jersey which will settle under your piled up wardrobe once you get home.
- Breakfast: Pet pooja is important!! Fill in your tummy.
- Medal: If you finish! If you really finish the run well you get to grab that finisher medal.
- Certificate: Hey! You participated and that’s the real big thing and here you get to grab your timing certificate.
- Prizes: Get hands-on the prize!! (You will get the prize one week later as they will hold a ceremony)
Be ready as you get prepared for the 2nd of February. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below.