Travel & Tourism Fair in Ahmedabad!
The networks we create as we travel has a lasting effect on our personality. But, how these travel companies and creators connect with each other and raise their bar? Well, getting the hint and cues from such amazing Tradeshows is very helpful if anyone is trying to keep their foot in the doorstep of everything “Travel”. Indian tourism is most of the time focused on heritage sites consisting of temples and Mughal Architecture. It doesn’t matter which state you belong to. You can join in this tradeshow!
Travel and Tourism Fair which is widely known to be TTF is in action since the year 1989.
How to reach?
Via road: From Sardar Vallabhai International Airport continue on Airport Road and drive through NH228 which is in the University Area. This whole commute will take at least 30 minutes.
Where to register?
If you want to enquire or set up your own exhibit click here. You got to fill in that form!
What exactly do they do?
- Marketing platform: Every year the organizers set the arena to welcome thousands of buyers, sellers. Of course, they provide the best platform.
- Networking opportunity: You get that opportunity to get all in and network with other fellows in overall 9 major cities.
- Under one roof: This TTF brings all the exhibitors and travel trade under one roof which can help you in ticking off all your business goals.
- Many exhibitors: More than 100 exhibitors would be setting up their stalls or booths there.
- Visitors: This is a big deal! More than 3300 people will join in.
The numbers will go high. Don’t miss out on such a good opportunity!
Get your gang along and visit the Tradeshow which is happening on 15th and 16th February. Visit this summer holiday lucrative market. Later do charcha (discussion) on it!
What’s going on in your mind? Let us know in the comments below.