All the sports fanatics, appear in Gurugram.
Tuffman is all set to come with one of its Flagship events in Gurugram this March. And we’re super-excited to run on the concrete roads of Gurugram that will complement the pace of the fast runners on Sunday morning. Aren’t we? The marathon at Gurugram is an ideal place for all the future runners to test their potential and make new records for themselves.
You will be getting all the facilities throughout the race route and a chance to make new friends at the event. No matter if you’re a kid or a youngster, the marathon has different race categories for everyone, to do best in their own zone. So, friends make sure you join the pro racers and athletes who will challenge you to match their pace. And I’m sure you’re going to have fun and win.
How to reach?
From Indira Gandhi International Airport, drive on NH48 to Ambience Island, Gurugram. Take exit from NH48 and move towards the DLF cyber city. You’ll reach your destination within a few minutes.
Never participated in a marathon or is this something that you always do? Either way, join the Tuffman’s fitness club by booking your tickets in advance through the price section. Also, check the discounts if any.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 750 Book Now1 OFFERSUpto ₹300 OFF | Registration ends on 1st March'20.
- 21 km – This category is for the racers who do racing and running as a part of their life.
- 10 km – Join this category for getting the finisher’s medal by completing the run.
- 5 km – Kids who want to win prizes and complete this run before anyone does.
- 5 km – It’s a fun race for the kids who can go with their own speed.
- 3 km – Take your kids in this category if they are absolute beginners and for a pleasing activity.
Deliverables for the participants
- Certificate – finisher’s digital certificate for timed racers
- Edible medal – Yay! Yummy edible medal for every participant.
- Medal – Only finishers in all of the race categories will get the finisher’s medal.
- T-shirt – You will get a high-quality dry-fit t-shirt for running to feel the cold air NCR.
- sleeves – And yes! as it is March so you will be getting anti-tanning sleeves to protect yourself from sun rays.
- Goodie bag – How can we forget this? Your yummiest takeaway from the run.
- Bib – All the participants in timed runs will have to get a timing bib for runs.
- Refreshment – To fill in your stomach, you’ll get the tasty post-race refreshments.
This is a full race that requires you to give your best, so it has already planned out hydration and medical support throughout the way. And will have a lot of rewards for your sporting spirit.
So, folks! Block your calendar this March for an energetic day and get to the destination to be a part of this fun-run.