Champions! assemble in Mashobra, Shimla
If you want to experience the beautiful running scenes at the trail of Shimla hills then you must come in the 6th edition of Tuffman Shimla Ultra and half marathon Mashobra. The event is organized to amplify your mood in the crisp breeze of the town in the summers of 2020. You’ll get to explore the dense forest, scenic mountains, adventurous activities, jungle walks and free up your mind from unnecessary stress and exhaustion.
This will be a perfect holiday plan for you to measure your fitness and collect valuable memories to take along with you. So, book your tickets now and come along with your friends and family as it is a family-pack ultra-run.
How to commute?
By Road: From Indira Gandhi international airport in Delhi the road route is a journey of about 8 hours. Follow Thimayya Marg to Mahatma Gandhi Marg in Kirby place and then take NH44 and Ambala Chandigarh expressway to SH 13 in Himachal Pradesh. Continue to SH 13 to venue in Mashobra.
Book your tickets as per the category you want to run and make no delay as the discounts are available for a limited period of time. So, check out the price section below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 1,400 Book Now1 OFFERSGet Flat 30% Discount on all race categories. | Limited Time
- 100 km – This run category welcomes the run wizards who can compete for this distance and win it.
- 80 km – This category has distance cutoff so join this run if you’re a fitness freak.
- 50 km – Run harder in this run a distance of 40 km and then U-turn of 5 km with elevation.
- 30 km – Athletes can participate in this category to run and back to the same route with elevation.
- 21 km – You must be participating in this category if above 18 years and want to run the two-way route.
- 10 km – If you’re above 14 years then you can participate in this category.
- 5 km – This is a Tuff kids race for kids above 8 with their moms and senior citizens
Inclusions for the participants
- T-shirt – You all will be receiving a personalized Tuffman t-shirt on joining the team.
- Medal – The medal will be awarded to the finishers of the timed run categories.
- Goodie bag – Take a premium goodie bag with you that will be given to all the participants.
- Carb loading – You’ll be loading carb before the run to get energy for covering the long distance.
- Booze – You can participate in post-run booze distribution to cheer each other for their achievement.
- Meal – Post-run hot meal will be waiting for you all to eradicate your hunger.
- Certificate – You’ll be given the digital certificate for the completion of the run.
- Photos – Collect your bib-wise photos and videos of the run.
This premium ultra-marathon has all things lined up for you be it fun activities, accommodation, food or adventure. You just need to pick your travel partners and enjoy the camping in the starry nights with a bonfire and much more to explore.
So, pack your bags and keep your to-do list ready for the trip.