Supporting Sports, Seva, Swachhta and Sahyog, the Vadodara International Marathon is back for the 9th season this January! Touted to be the largest sporting event in Gujarat, the marathon aims to promote health and wellness by encouraging citizens to adopt a fitness-oriented and healthy lifestyle. Read more about the most-awaited marathon below!
DATE: 5th January 2020
VENUE: Navlakhi Ground, Vadodara, Gujarat
TIMINGS: 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Get your tickets now!
To participate in this grand marathon to promote the social and civic issues of the society, you can register by clicking below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 300 ClosedNote: Registrations open only till 15th Nov'19.
*T-shirt for 5 KM run category is only for paid runners.
*ID proof and authorization letter are mandatory at the time of Expo for collecting the kit. Details of the Expo will be announced soon.
Race categories, timings and age criteria: There are a lot of fun categories, so pick yours wisely.
- Full Marathon (42.195 KM) – Starts at 5:40 AM | Cut-off time is 6 hours | minimum 18 years
- Half Marathon (21.098 KM) – Starts at 5:45 AM | Cut-off time is 3. 5 hours| minimum 18 years
- 10 KM Run – Starts at 6:00 AM | Cut-off time is 90 minutes | minimum 16 years
- Half Marathon Relay (21 KM)- Starts at 5:45 AM | Cut-off time is 3.5 hours | minimum 16 years
- Linde Swachhata Fun Run (5 KM) – Starts at 7:00 AM | minimum 18 years
- NRI Homecoming Fun Run (1 KM) – Starts at 7:00 AM | minimum 14 years
- Rameshwar Transport Jawan Run – Starts at 6:15 AM |Cut-off time is 1.5 hours | minimum 18 years
- INOX Divyang Paralympic Fun Run (1 KM) – Starts at 7:00 AM
- KYB Conmat Pledge Run (5 KM) – Starts at 7:00 AM
All finishers will receive a finisher medal post their run on race day. Timing certificates will be available to download from the event website within 21 days from race day. Non-timed runners are eligible for certificates only.
What’s in the kit bag?
Drool-worthy goodies will be there in your kit bag, depending on the category you choose!
- Full Marathon, Half Marathon & 10 Km Run – T-shirt, bib, energy bar, ORS, oral hygiene and discount vouchers
- Linde Swachhata Fun Run – T-shirt, bib, oral hygiene and discount vouchers
- 5 KM Pledge Fun Run – Bib, oral hygiene and discount vouchers
- INOX Divyang Paralympic Fun Run – T-shirt, bib, oral hygiene and discount vouchers
What facilities will be available at the race venue?
Your time at the marathon will be spent smoothly with basic facilities like:
- Camp Relief
- Sponge Point
- Orange Point
- Water Point
- Medical Point
- Toilet Point
So, what are you waiting for? Start prepping for the most celebrated annual sporting event of Gujarat. We’ll see you there!