Let’s get to Gurugram to run a marathon
Vatika half Marathon is coming this May with its 3rd edition of marathon and calling all the runners and marathoners around to participate. If you are a flair for fitness and interest in enhancing your health then this marathon is the best option for you to start with. You can even come along with your family and friends as it will have 5 different categories for every member of your house. You can run and get fit together with your loved ones and adopt running as a beneficial habit. You can choose your distance according to your physical stamina and sweat out all the calories in the heat of the summer.
Marathon gives us all a chance to explore our strengths and take up new challenges by building our confidence. This marathon will help you strengthen your health together with your loved ones so, join the entertaining run and win the prizes preserved for you.
How to reach?
Via Road: Get on NH 48 in Rangpuri, New Delhi from IGI airport road and follow NH 48 to Vatika Sector road in Gurugram. Exit from NH 48 and continue on Vatika Sector road to reach the venue. The journey from the airport would take approx. 40 minutes till the venue.
Register yourself with your family and friends from the section below and avail discounts on group bookings.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 500 Closed1 OFFERS50% discount till 13th April | Last date of registration is 25th May 2020
- 21 Km – Take up the half marathon and strengthen your muscles and shape your body.
- 10 Km – This category is for you if you do not want to go long-distance run.
- 5 Km – This is a timed run for all of your family members if you are joining a marathon for the first time.
- 5 Km – You should take this non-timed walkathon to walk freely and boost the speed.
- 3 km – This category is for kids in of 6 years and the beginners in running.
What you’ll be taking away?
The marathon has something for everyone as right from the kids to the adults, all can participate in the run in different categories and boost their health. There will be lots of exciting prizes and rewards for the participants and the finishers in the run.
- T-shirt – There will be t-shirts for all the runners and walkers in the marathon.
- Medal – the medal will be given to all those who finish the run as per the rules.
- Certificate – Thee timing certificate will be given to all the finishers in the race.
- Prizes – You’ll be getting lots of cash prizes and gift hampers on finishing the run on time.
- Breakfast – The fresh and healthy breakfast will be there for you to savour.
There will lot of fun factors in the marathon that keep you entertained throughout the day. You’ll be enjoying and celebrating the health and fitness with the pro runners and racers. So, get ready to get inspired for life and join the run.