The sacred beats!
Each community has a verse that connects their souls with the highest power. No matter what we call it to be as. Lord Krishna, Allah, Jesus Christ, Buddha, and each mighty power celebrates that and listens to your prayers. How truthful are you with all your devotion counts in making each verse sound melodious. The Sacred Energy is what we shall pursue connecting with more than we connect our devices with the WiFi. Well, in short being a spiritual human being is not a bad thing. Join the ultimate celebration at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
The unison of divine music along with the spiritual desire to connect will, of course, empower you. Let your intentions flow and groove on the tunes which your heart knows.
World Sacred Spirit Festival will be happening from 13th to 16th of February.
How to reach?
From Jodhpur Airport take the civil airport road and get through NH62 and reach the fort entrance. This whole commute may take a maximum of 30 minutes.
Where to register?
Do you feel in your gut? The desire to visit this festival. Don’t deny that! Just click on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 4,500 Book NowNote: No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
Let’s get the sneak peek into more:
What’s happening on the 13th?
From 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM you will witness the wonderful Rajasthani Sufi songs featuring Kachra Khan Manganiyar Areej Sufi Ensemble- Sultanate of Oman.
On 14th Feb:
- At 7:30 AM amazing artists will perform at Jaswant Thada.
- Around 10:00 AM at Chokhelao Garden artists like Walid Ben Selim and Jiang Nan, “guzhang”- Morocco- China. Also, listen to the morning poetry through words of Sufism and spirituality.
- 12:30 PM Duo Bud from South Korea will play the music. They will celebrate the heritage of South Korea.
- Around 5:15 PM at Jaswant Thada Lake Ustad Bahauddin Dagar will perform.
- At 7:30 PM at Zenani Deodi Courtyard Areej Sufi Ensemble – the Sultanate of Oman will perform.
- Around 9:00 PM Kavita Seth will sing some blissful melodies.
On 15th Feb:
- You will get to listen to Bhajan songs for Barmar.
- At Chokhelao Garden listen to Qawwali from Gwalior Gharana by Danish Husain Badayuni followed by Madan Gopal Singh.
- Farooq Ahmad Ganie will perform Kashmir Sufi Kalam.
- At 5:30 PM listen to Rakesh Chaurasia as he plays the flute.
- Around 7:30 PM at Zenana Deodi Courtyard listen to the haunting sounds followed by mystical sounds from Persia.
- At 11:30 PM at Salim Kot, it will be the electric night. Don’t miss out on the trance experience with Khusrow.
On 16th Feb:
On the last day at the Jaswant Thada, the Bhakti songs will be played from the Meghwal community.
Join in the celebrations!! Have you already booked the tickets? Let us know in the comments below.