Find calm in the chaos.
The king of good times have blessed you with another opportunity to grab the passes and witness the ZAPALOOZA. Get your shenanigans and keep snapping as the quirky backgrounds at ZAPALOOZA looks stunning. This Festival is the mix of the Flea Market, Art as well as Music and promises to keep you fully entertained.
When is the event?
To enjoy all the beers and cheer make your way at ZAPALOOZA on the 16th and 17th November.
What’s the time?
The whole event will be commencing from 11:00 AM on 16th and will end around 10:00 PM.
Tell me the location of the event!
Yes! Do you know Raga Lawns 84? It’s right there. So, Raga Lawns 84, N main road, Koregaon Park Annexe in Mundhwa, Pune.
How to reach there?
Pune is well-connected with almost each city and you can take a cab from Shivajinagar and reach ZAPALOOZA within 30 minutes via Ganeshkhind Road. The highways are under construction so we recommend you to drive safe or avail public transport.
Where to do registration?
You can grab single passes for each day or get that weekend pass by clicking on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 160 ClosedNote: Its a single Day Entry Pass ticket ADMITS ONE PERSON only. Will be validated with ID proof.
What to look for at ZAPALOOZA?
At this festival where Music and Art are celebrated, you get to do lots of other things too.
- Stalls: At this flea market get handmade crafts which are really beautiful.
- Food nook: There is that stall to grab your new favorite accessory while there are other stalls which looks after your hunger. Feel foodie? Head towards the Food Stall!!!
- Live Music: You get to see the amazing line-up of great Bands and you will enjoy all of them for sure. Groove to the rhythm until beer O’clock.
- Workshops: For the curious bug like you they have arranged a lot of workshops.
- Munchkins play: Not only the Beer and Music create their mark here but you can bring your Kids along with you. They will enjoy all the fun-filled kids activities.
We would love to see your pictures! Keep us tagging @festevemantra and get the chance to get featured on our Instagram.
Do let us know your favorite props at this fest in the comments below.