Charming and farming!
The royal living and its beauty.
Have you ever thought of getting some delights for yourself? We all so tend to think of the people around us that we forget to give ourselves a break and indulge in royal time. Be generous to yourself and seek the serenity at The royal Farm.
This amazing destination is situated on the foothills of Aravali. The beautiful landscape woos you and tries its best to get your attention. We agree! You’ll stay hooked!!
To know more about the Royal Farm which have kept so many amazing stays ready for you, you just need to plan and get going! We are here to help you out with the same.
Where is the location?
The location as we said earlier resides down the foothills of Aravali. So, you just need to map down straight to Village Ishaki, Sohna which is in Haryana. To know more about the activities and accommodation facilities keep reading ahead.
Where to do the Registration?
You will be lost in this amazing farm which really feels royal. You can book your tickets by jumping on the price section given below.
Check Ticket Prices
Starting Rs. 999 Book Now1 OFFERSUse code 'KWIK15' on MobiKwik app/web & get 15% SuperCash @ Goeventz
Let’s talk about the packages available:
It could be any place, doesn’t matter how serene and vibrant it is. You always search for a place to crash in. And the packages created by the organizers serve the same purpose.
1. Day outing packages
Are you stuck with lots of things! All you need is a day out to free up the cluttered mind. The royal farms Day outing package offers the best service if you are planning an outing with your colleagues or peers.
The timing falls between morning 10:00 to an evening at 5:00.
Once you visit the place, they offer you their very special welcome drinks. And later you can have that classic Morning Tea or coffee along with the Veg. Sandwich. After you dwell into the variety of fun-filled up moments you can have the buffet lunch which is available for Vegetarians and Non-vegetarian.
In the evening, you can discuss politics and stuff with your gang over tea with those crispy Veg pakora. Crunch!! Can you hear how yummy that sounds? Yes!
If you choose this package below mentioned are some activities, you can do:
- The Obstacle Course consists of Burma Bridge
- And Ladder Climbing
- If you want to sit indoors then you can play a variety of Indoor games like Chess & Carom.
- Common uses of Splash Pool are also allowed but do carry your own costume and towel.
- Other adventurous activities include Plank Walk, Mini Zip Line, Balancing Rope and Commando Net which will give you that military feels.
- If you are someone here for a corporate outing, the team building activities like Tambola, Musical Chair & Tug of war will inspire your team’s bond.
- Feel excited to meet on ground and play the Outdoor games like Football, Volley Ball, Badminton, Cricket etc. We are sure the sports junkie in you will get its full-on sports dose.
- For us, none of the days passes away without humming our favorite song. Remember, we make every dull moment happening? And in the same way, when you are at the royal farm, even they would not leave you without this Complementary treat of music.
- Kick-off all your worries in the Rain Dance and Mud bath.
2. One day picnic packages
Planning a family picnic? Choose this one. Be there at 10:00 in the morning with your picnic snacks and antique baskets. The hosts will welcome you with the drinks and after 10:30 you can have the buffet breakfast.
Between 11:30 to 13:30 you can indulge in the activities such as:
- Obstacle course which consists of burma bridge. There is a Spider web, walk on air and balance walk etc.
- After playing, have lunch for an hour where you can have both veg and non-veg dishes.
- You can play various sports later such as football and cricket and then its time to have evening tea.
- From 16:00 to 17:30, have fun while riding the tractor and camel and then you can get back home.
3. School packages
School trips are the times for the little angels to create adventurous memories which they will reminisce later. The Royal Farm gives each of the children that chance to experience and explore various activities.
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Play Area
- Rope Bridge
- Rain Dance
- Burma Bridge
- Flying Fox
- Pool Table (Coming Soon)
- Wall Climber Coming Soon)
4. Overnight packages
You will be allotted Air-conditioned rooms and other inclusions are same as the above packages. You can have Soda, Soft drink, Juices, D.J and Paint Ball. You only need to pay additional charges.
5. Pool party packages
You can join their pool party from 3:30 PM till 10:00 PM. You will get to enjoy the pool party along with all the inclusions given in the above packages.
6. Rental package
Want to book the whole farm house? Well, the royal farm house can be yours to fully enjoy. The inclusive activities and itineraries remain same as the above ones.
7. Paragliding package
Want to fly like a bird but can’t travel to hilly mountains or popular paragliding destinations? Here’s the good news for you. You can do paragliding in Gurgaon once you choose The Royal Farm’s paragliding package.
8. Cricket Field Booking:
They surely do understand Indians’ love for playing cricket! And so, they also have a cricket field ready for your team. Every one of you can play without worrying about who’s gonna be the Umpire because they’ll assign an Umpire too along with other facilities like water and screen board. They’ve three different time slots to choose from:
- 1st slot – Time 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 2nd slot – Time 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- 3rd slot – Time 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
It’s the best place for conferences and weekend stays. You get to stay at the Swedish cottages. The Royal Farm’s aim is to offer you some moments in the lap of nature to rejuvenate and recharge. Experience nirvana, the royal way!
Whenever you will visit this place don’t forget to tag us along @festevemantra and win a chance to get featured on our stories.
Hashtags you may include: #theroyalfarm #festevemantra #family #bffs #outing #teambuilding #funtime
We would love to know which package you chose? Let us know in the comments below.