There is a huge amount of beer festivals around the world that attract all the sultry souls towards them. The tropical music festival is one of the unique festivals of the town that add a twist in the story of all the food festival lovers. We all know, the beer festival has all things tropical right from the tropical food, beer and fruits in its previous versions. This time too, it is going to welcome the incipience of spring with its amazing variety of beers from various parts of the country.
- When: 25- 26th April 2020
- Location: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi
- Timings: 8:00 PM Onwards
What makes it an authentic beer festival?
The festival brings all the finest beer makers and beer lovers at one place in order to extol the blend of invigorating beer, wholesome cuisines and tropical music. The festival will be themed one with lots of craft brewers, local brewers and individual brewers that will be hosted in the event. It will be great to taste the diverse range of beer from different breweries in the festival that come year by year with the remarkable and new tropical taste to offer.
These breweries will let you taste their unlimited collection of beers at minimum prices and tell you their stories of crafting such taste. There will be a plethora of options for you to be delighted and full of pleasure. There are a few things that make it one of the biggest beer festivals in the country.
- Though the celebration is all about a large amount of beer, you can also grab the real food at the stalls and trucks at the festival to feed your tummy.
- It will be pouring the beer that is not similar to the ones that you find at the store, you’ll be getting a menu of beer that as distinct as it is long.
- You’ll be finding many bloggers and media person who’ll be covering the event.
- There will be a lineup of artists who’ll be playing the different genres of music just like the variety of beers.
- You’ll be tasting the samples of unlimited beer for the free or at the cheap rates by some of the breweries.
- Get there with your friends to scrutinise every corner of the fest and become the drunk munchies together.
Tips for a great personal experience at the festival
There are lots of things that we commit being thoughtless when we attend an event like this where we get lots of varieties of beer especially when you’re going alone. And if this is your first beer festival then here are the tips that you should look into and make it worth your time.
- The first and foremost thing you need to know when you attend the tropical beer festival is that you’ll be getting lots of hearty meals and food trucks offering the delish food, so make sure you eat well before or during the beer glasses.
- Keep drinking water to get yourself hydrated between those pours of beers or put reminders on your phone for drinking water if you feel the need to.
- You don’t need to sup all the breweries and free drinks at the fest, it is always better you go with your favourite ones. And if you don’t have something in mind then go with the ones that catch your eyes.
- The last but not the least, the major aim of attending the festival is to have fun so, make sure you are not wearing those fancy clothes from your wardrobe. Instead of this, put on your regular denim and a tropical t-shirt to feel comfortable.
If I become honest with you then this festival is something that you’ll be enjoying the whole day and evening. So, forget the plans if you already have any and join the fest with all your heart to try out that funky self of yours and have a great time there with your gang.